Weighted Sensory Blanket
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
The Weighted Sensory Blanket is designed for use with individuals with cognitive or emotional disabilities. The blanket weighs 8.5 pounds and has a removable “snap in” Silver Plush Dimple velour/Heather Gray Poly Cotton Twill duvet. The size measures 40 x 48 inches. This blanket is designed with a double inside pouch system for extra durability and safety. Weighted blanket Plush Covers are two sided for extra tactile experience. Ultra- soft plush dimple velour on one side, combined with a beautiful poly cotton twill are the perfect duvet cover to be used with our high quality, machine washable, and soft black poly-cotton weighted blanket utilizing the Kozie Clothes interlocking heavy snap system.
- No tags (one tear away tag) to limit sensory sensitivity increasing calmness and focus capabilities of child.
- Weighted blanket and duvet are both machine washable. No need to remove weighted weights.
- The weight pellets are sewn into a two pocket systems throughout many channels therefore the weight stays in the designated area preventing all the weight falling to the bottom.
- This weighted blanket is made of a soft fabrics and filled with non-mildew poly pellets
- The weighted blanket has extra large snaps allowing for the addition of an outside cover. No Velcro is used to avoid picking up dirt and lint which can render the blanket non useful
- The covers are two sided for extra tactile input.
- Polyester Silver Cuddle Dimple Velour (one side of cover)
- Heather Grey Poly Cotton Twill (one side of cover)
- Brushed Poly Cotton (inside blanket)
Weight: 8.5 pounds.
Size: 40 x 48 inches.