AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
The Walker Lift is designed to help with conditions such as dementia and confusional states, Parkinson's disease, stroke, osteoarthritis, spinal injuries, herniated discs and hip and pelvis fractures, to help them walk. Depending on the patient’s condition, the Walker is suitable for patient-led or therapist-led training, and in certain cases its risk-reducing advantages mean that fewer staff members are required to carry out safe training sessions. The Walker can be used in the gym or treatment area or ward, which gives patients the support they need to progress safely towards their own level of achievable mobility. Includes spade seat, walking straps, and back strap.
Safety and comfort features include adjustable handgrips for a firm hold, a U-shaped support table for leaning on and back/suspension straps to prevent falling. Additonal features include:
- Height adjustable walking frame
- Electric or manual raising and lowering
- Wheel brake, for increased patient safety
- Straight steering, to facilitate transportation in the corridor
- Adjustable handgrips
- Safety straps, for body weight reduction and patient safety
- Spade seat, used for lifting the resident
Materials: Electric version includes 2 batteries and charger.
Capacity: Safe working load of 300 pounds.
- Lifting stroke
- battery powered: 23-1/4 inches
- hydraulic: 19-3/4 inches.
- (removable and rechargeable) 24V DC.
Width: 32-1/2 inches.
- Hydraulic: 41 inches.
- Electric: 39-1/2 inches.
- Hydraulic: 30-1/4 inches - 50 inches.
- Electric: 32 - 54-1/4 inches.
Spade seat height:
- Hydraulic: 14-1/4 inches - 33-3/4 inches.
- Electric: 15-3/4 inches - 38 inches.
- hydraulic: 93.5 pounds.
- electric: 107 pounds.