ViewPlus Columbia Double-Sided Braille Embosser
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
The ViewPlus Columbia Double-Sided Braille Embosser is a braille embosser for blnd users. The Braille dot can be adjusted in height, allowing to adjust to the individual sensibility of the reader's fingertip. Features the TigerPlus Braille system which allows users to choose between different Braille dot spacing standards to be embossed along with 100 DPI resolution tactile graphics. The wider paper format helps to adjust detailed tactile graphics to a low sensory resolution helping the visually impaired to get a better grasp on the information. Includes Windows printer drivers that allow embossing directly from Windows programs, utilizing the same process as printing to mainstream color printers. Also supports direct printing from Braille note takers.
- Tactile graphic dot heights: 7 steps for color representation
- Braille dot heights: adjustable in 3 heights
- Braille dot spacing: adjustable to 5 international standards
- Paper width: 7 – 11.5 inches
- Paper: continuous tractor feed
- Connection: USB, Ethernet
- Dimensions: 22 inches x 11 inches x 6 inches
- Weight: 20 pounds
- Warranty:one year standard warranty