Video Mag HD (1-03914-00)
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
The Video Mag HD is a handheld video magnifier designed for people with low vision disabilities. Mag HD provides full-color images by magnifying whatever appears under its auto-focus HD camera by 2 times to 13 times. It can be used for viewing labels, price tags, receipts and other small items. Video Mag HD features an ergonomic, fold-away handle which allows the user to hold the magnifier close to an object, press the magnification buttons for continuous zoom, and then freeze the image on the screen. The unit also has a reading line and reading mask feature that can be used to locate and maintain one’s place while viewing an image or reading text on the LCD screen. Video Mag HD can save and store approximately 80 images that can be copied to a computer through a simple USB connection. The unit also has a reading line and reading mask feature that can be used to locate and maintain one’s place while viewing an image or reading text on the LCD screen.
- Continuous zoom with 2 times to 13 times magnification
- Full-color LCD screen (measures 4.3 inches diagonally)
- Fast reading with no blur
- 20 high-contrast customizable color modes
- Image capture of approximately 80 images
- Auto shut-off after no use
- Ergonomic, fold-away handle
- Light weight and portable
- Supports five default color modes and 15 additional contrasting color modes
- Stores approximately 80 images that can be copied to a computer via a USB connection
- Video Mag HD handheld video magnifier.
- Carrying case with strap.
- 4 AAA standard nickel metal hydride rechargeable batteries.
- Power adapter.
- USB cord.
- User Guide.
- One-year limited warranty.
Weight: 1.685 pounds.
Dimensions: (L) 9.6 inches by (W) 6.7 inches by (H) 2.6 inches.