Tricycle 207 Sport
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
Tricycle 207 Sport (models 207-1, 207-2, 207-3, 207-4, 207-5) are custom bicycles designed for users with lower extremity disabilities to ride safely and securely. The height of the steering column of the handlebar plus the forward position of the central motion, with respect to the saddle, equals the correct upright posture which makes the pedal thrusts easier and helps with breathing. Some or all of the models include a locking mechanism, front brake, bell, light, rear wire basket, folding frame, fixed pinion (to cycle backward), an economic saddle, splashboards, and wheels.
- Model 207-1 is 37.8 inches Length x 20.8 inches Width x 29-34.6 inches Height.
- Model 207-2 is 44.5 inches Length x 24.4 inches Width x 31.8-37.4 inches Height.
- Model 207-3 is 53 inches Length x 26 inches Width x 36.6-42.5 inches Height.
- Model 207-4 is 63 inches Length x 28.3 inches Width x 40.9-46.4 inches Height.
- Model 207-5 is 69 inches Length x 30.3 inches Width x 44.8-50.3 inches Height.
- Weight: 27.5 pounds (model 207-1), 33 pounds (model 207-2), 40.7 pounds (model 207-3), 48.5 ponds (model 207-4), 53 pounds (model 207-5).
- Capacity: 60 pounds (model 207-1), 99 pounds (model 207-2), 132 pounds (model 207-3), 198 pounds (model 207-4), and 220 pounds (model 207-5).
- Color: Models 207-1, 207-2, 207-3, 207-4, and 207-5 come in red, white, and blue.