Travel Sensory Kit
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
The Travel Sensory Kit is designed for users with autism, fine motor, cognitive, neurological, and sensory disabilities. This sensory-friendly kit covers all systems, making car rides, air travel, or doctor's office visits much easier. The kit has thirteen sensory activities in one backpack. Compact kit easy travels in cars, planes, magic carpets, and spaceships.
The Bokawoka Travel Sensory Kit contains:
- a blue Chew-A-Roo Round Chew Pendant for chewing
- a Chew-A-Roo Chew Straw 3-Pack for chewing during mealtime
- a Gidget Widget to fidget with
- a Spinning Light Globe for dark play
- a Flashing Orbit Ball for visual tracking and dark play
- a Textured Tangle Jr to twist and pull
- an Easy Grip Egg Shaker to get hands and ears going
- a Wikki Stix Rainbow Pack for creative fine-motor play
- a blue Fluxy Oral Motor Tool for chewing
- a Small Tin of Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty to squeeze, twist, and pull
- a Mini Water Wiggle for squishy tactile fun
- a Red Oggi Jr for fidgeting and sticking to windows