Time Timer Visual Timers
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
The Timer Timer Visual Timers is designed to transforms stressful transition periods, reduce resistance to routines, and help manage a class or therapy session. Time Timer displays the passage of time with a disappearing red disk providing a stress-free time management to make every moment count. The device is recommended for visual thinkers of all ages and abilities, and can be helpful for users with autism or ADHD.
Time Timer helps the user see and understand the passage of time. For users who learn differently, the abstract thinking of "time" is difficult and often creates a high level of anxiety. A visual timer provides the opportunity to focus, especially in challenging and chaotic learning environments. There is no ticking or distractions, and no set up required. Optional audible signal can be used to indicate when time is up. Can be used to:
- Teach the concept of time and learn to visualize time as a measurement.
- Manage activities and reduce stress of transitions
- Ease testing anxiety as students are able to see at a glance how much time is left
- Sharpen concentration when students try to finish “before the red is gone”
- Avoid confrontations over shared resources
- Keep meetings on schedule
- Coordinate practice time and game breaks
Size: 12 inch timer
Features: No ticking, no distractions, no setup required
Battery: 2 double AA required