Teaching Emotions Toolkit
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
The Teaching Emotions Toolkit is a bundle designed for children with disabilities to learn about emotions as well as regulation. It contains all the resources users need to give children an emotion vocabulary, help them to better understand what they are feeling and what to do with those feelings. This toolkit gives intentional teaching of emotional intelligence. These resources are a non-threatening and fun way to improve their emotional IQ skills in the home or in the classroom. These activities can also help them learn to express their feelings effectively and give them more confidence.
- The Teaching Emotions Toolkit includes the following.
- Emotion Cards printables and instructions.
- Today I Feel printable poster.
- Feelings Jenga printable and instructions.
- Teaching Underlying Emotions video.
- What Colour and Where are Your Feelings? video and printable.
- My Feeling Thermometer printable and instructions.
- Feelings Bingo printables.
- My Feelings Mini Book printable.
- The Big List of Emotion Words printable.
- 5 Steps to Take if Your Child has a Meltdown printable.
- I Can Calm Myself printable for kids.
- Feelings Journal printable for older kids and teens.
- More resources and activity ideas.
- Aids for Daily Living
- Disability Terms
- Therapeutic Aids