AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
Tap-n-See Now an app for iPad and iPhone designed for children with cortical visual impairment (CVI) to make it possible for parents and therapists to adapt to the child's expanding visual and physical ability. Tap-N-See Now was designed to incorporate Dr. Roman-Lantzy's common characteristics of CVI. Hand-drawn images dance around the screen one at a time, appealing to a child's preference for movement. The use of a single image against a solid background helps eliminate visual clutter while the use of highly saturated colors makes the image easier to see. Touching the image results in a reward sound as the image grows in size.
All aspects of the app are fully customizable to meet the needs of the child. Both the animals and background can be set to the child's preferred color. Particular images can be chosen to adapt to the level of complexity that works best for your child. How the children interact with the image and what kind of reward is triggered is also highly customizable. The settings allow the user to:
- Choose between 5 loveable animals or purchase any of 11 additional image packs.
- Choose from a variety of highly saturated background and image colors.
- Select how big the image appears on the screen.
- Select how quickly the image moves around the screen.
- Choose from 10 unique reward sounds to play when the image is touched.
- Select from a variety of other motion and touch settings that make the app accessible even for those with limited movement.
Size: 9.6 MB
Copyright: © 2012 Little Bear Sees
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.