Talk with Teddies Communication Kit
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
Talk with Teddies Communication Kit is a kit to help children with autism spectrum disorder, speech delays, or difficulty regulating behavior. They are little plush teddy bears that have printed symbols attached to their stomachs'. The symbol cards include emotions such as sad, angry, happy, and sorry. The symbol cards also include praise symbols to reinforce good behavior such as well done, or helper symbols. The kit also contains 6 mini dry wipe boards to make custom symbol cards.
The bears can be used to help children understand social rules, boundaries, make choices, know what is happening next or simply to play games.
- 4 bears (130 millimeter tall) please note colours may vary
- 12 printed symbol cards 45 millimeter x 45 millimeter
- 6 mini dry wipe boards 45 millimeter x 45 millimeter
- Dry wipe pen
- Communication display board
- Comprehensive Ideas and Information booklet
- Robust draw storage string bag