AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
The StandUp Walker is a stand-assist device that also serves as a traditional walker. This device enables individuals with mobility disabilities to independently lift themselves up from a seated position. The unit, which has two levers located in the center, automatically drops to a lowered ergonomic position when the user lifts the levers simultaneously. The user can displace his or her weight entirely on the StandUp Walker as he rises. Once he lifts the unit back into its standing position, the StandUp Walker’s patent-pending hinge mechanism will automatically lock into place with an audible click, transforming it into a traditional walker. The StandUp Walker can also be collapsed for transport.
- Sizes: 18-inch and 22-inch
- Dimensions for 18-inch StandUp Walker: Width = 22 inches (18 inches between handles). Maximum Height = 38 inches. Minimum Height = 31 inches.
- Dimensions for 22-inch StandUp Walker: Width = 26 inches (22 inches between handles). Maximum Height = 38 inches. Minimum Height = 31 inches.
- Weight: 10.5 pounds.
- User Weight Capacity: Up to 400 pounds.
- Colors: Breezy Blue (cobalt), Rambling Red, and Get-Up Green (emerald).