Standard Recycled Plastic Picnic Table with One Handicap End
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
The Standard Recycled Plastic Picnic Table with One Handicap End is a picnic table with an extended end intended for a group of people with one wheelchair user to sit around and have a picnic. The picnic table is vandal and theft resistant. No sealing or painting is required, and the recycled plastic will never rot, crack, or splinter. Fully illustrated step-by-step easy assembly instructions. Seats and table top are trimmed on one end with end caps matching the frame color, while the other end is trimmed with blue end caps indicating ADA universal access. The overhang provides accessibility for one wheelchair to sit comfortably at the table. Ships partially assembled - top is shipped in one piece, base and benches require assembly.
- Dimensions: 96 inches Width x 59.25 inches Depth x 31 inches Height.
- Seat Dimensions: 72 inches Width x 9.5 inches Depth x 20 inches Height.
- Weight: 412 pounds.
- Guarantee: Free 25-Year Guarantee.
- Options: Choose Color/Finnish.
- Recycled Plastic Seat Color choice is Black, Green, Black, Cream, Tan, or Brown.
- Recycled Plastic Frame Color choice Black, Green, or Brown.
- Environmental Adaptations
- Disability Terms
- Wheeled Mobility