AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
The Specs Switch is a button or touch switch designed to control battery- or electrically-powered devices, appliances, or toys for individuals with upper extremity disabilities. This switch three interchangeable bases for flexible mounting. Included are the flange base, the flush base, and the strap adaptable base.OPTIONS: A round mounting plate is available for AbleNet's Slim Armstrong and Universal Switch Mounting System (see separate entries). DIMENSIONS: The switch is 1-3/8 inch in diameter. COLORS: Available in red, green, yellow, blue, and black. WARRANTY: The manufacturer offers a three-year warranty.
Specs switch technical specifications:
- Switch Type: Mechanical
- Connection Type: Wired
- Activation Type: Pressure
- Activation Surface: 1.375-in/3.5-cm diameter
- Activating Force: 3.5-oz/100-g
- Travel Before Activation: 0.025-in/0.0635-cm
- Feedback: Auditory click, Tactile
- Plug Size: 1/8-in/3.5-mm mono
- Mounting Plate: Universal Mounting Plate
It comes in 5 different colors.