SIUI Apogee 1200 Touch
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
The SIUI Apogee 1200 Touch is designed for use by individuals with cognitive or severe physical disabilities. The device is a portable touch screen ultrasound machine that provides, real-time 4D as well as other advanced imaging technologies. The Apogee 1200 Touch is a very versatile portable ultrasound machine, offering advanced imaging features.
- 2D, M-Mode
- Color/PW/Power Doppler
- Adaptive Speckle Reduction Technology
- Spatial Compound Imaging
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging
- 3D and 4D real-time OB/GYN imaging
- Wireless image transmission to iPad or iPhone
- Bi-Plane Rectal Transducer for Urology
- Auto Intima Media Thickness (IMT)
- Live Panoramic Imaging
- Trans-vaginal Volumetric Imaging
- Multiple Volumetric Probe Options
- Internal Hard Drive
- 2 Active probe ports and three probe holders
- Automatic Optimization
- User-defined presets
- Triplex Mode
- Trapezoidal Imaging
It includes needle visualization software, 4D imaging, AutoIMT, wireless image transmission to iPad or iPhone, Panoramic Imaging, 15 inch LCD, and Elastography.
Doppler modes: PW Doppler, Color Doppler.
Image Display: 15 inch LCD.
Resolution: High resolution.
Warranty: 2-year warranty.