See and Learn Saying More Words Kit
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
The See and Learn Saying More Words Kit is designed to help children with Down syndrome and children with similar speech disabilities or difficulties develop clear speech. See and Learn Saying More Words supports simple activities that encourage the imitation and repetition of one- and two-syllable words. It includes seven sets of words, each starting with a particular speech sound (c/k, ch, f, g, r, t, and v). The target words represent a range of vowel-consonant combinations and are selected from vocabulary suitable for younger children. See and Learn Saying More Words can help parents, teachers, and therapists support regular speech practice. This kit features three activities:
- Learning to Say Words - using picture prompt cards and speech reading cues to encourage first attempts at saying words.
- Practicing Saying Words - using sets of picture prompt cards in games to encourage more complete word production.
- Rehearsing Saying Words - multiple repetitions of specific words to improve the clarity and consistency of word production.
The See and Learn Saying More Words kit includes:
- A full color guide, including step-by-step instructions
- A records booklet for recording progress
- 63 laminated color word prompt cards
- 5 laminated color repetition counting cards
Component parts can also be ordered separately:
- See and Learn Saying More Words Guide
- See and Learn Saying More Words Records
- See and Learn Saying More Words Word Cards