From Rattles to Writing: A Parent's Guide to Hand Skills
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
- how to help babies develop the motor skills to roll, crawl, sit, and walk-and older children to jump, hop and skip
- what creative toys, games, and crafts make using hands fun, easy and successful
- what strategies help children learn to manipulate scissors and control a pencil
- what the popular (but confusing) child development lingo means
- how to provide sensorimotor experiences that promote brain function and learning
From Birth to Age Five