R4 Electric Wheelchair
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
The R4 Electric Wheelchair is designed for individuals with walking disabilities to deliver easy portability. The R4 Electric Wheelchair combines rear anti-tip wheels for stable outdoor performance with a compact frame for smooth indoor maneuvering. The R-4 is the ultimate economical folding power chair. Range and speed vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition & tire pressure.
- High-tensile carbon steel frame.
- Folding Back.
- Standard seating dimensions: 45 centimeters x 40 centimeters.
- Turning Radius: 127 centimeters (with leg rests).
- Ground Clearance: 10 centimeters.
- Height adjustable armrests.
- Adjustable back height.
- Swing in/out leg rests.
- Manual wheel locks.
- Drive Wheels (LxW): 31.8 x 5.7 centimeters (pneumatic).
- Anti-tip wheels: 3.8cm (solid).
- Battery Charger: Off-board, 5 amp.
- Per-charge range: Up to 17 kilometers.
- Battery Requirements: (2) 12 volt deep-cycle.
- Battery Size (largest) 35 Amp Hour.
- Battery Weight; 11 kilograms.
- 250 watt Direct Current motor.
RWD: Two-motor, rear wheel drive.
Brakes: Intelligent braking.
Capacity: 113 kilograms.
Speeds: Max Speed: Up to 6.4 kilometers per hour.
- Overall Length: 109 centimeters.
- Overall Width: 61.5 centimeters.
Warranty: 2 years limited.
Weight: Base Weight: 42 kilograms.