Pro Plus 48™
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
The Pro Plus 48™ is a height-adjustable sit-stand desk by VARIDESK® designed for employees who experience pain when sitting for a considerable duration and want to work alternating between sitting and standing positions. It is 4 feet wide, featuring maximized work surface space and multiple monitor capacity. The two-tier design gives an upper display surface for multiple monitors, and a lower keyboard and mouse deck. Remains sturdy and stable while moving. Uses VARIDESK's patented spring-loaded lifting mechanism to easily lift up to 45 pounds in 3 seconds.
Dimensions: The Desk is composed of a Base (the part that sits on a table) and a Desk surface (on which a computer would sit) and Desk surface bottom (on which a keyboard would sit).
- Desk is 48 inches Width x 26 ¾ inches Depth (total).
- Desk surface is 13 ¾ inches Depth through the middle (so a 13 ¾-inch-deep at maximum computer would fit).
- There is 20 inches Width x 12 ½ inches Depth keyboard space of Desk surface bottom.
- Desk is 4 ½ inches Height from Base to Desk surface. (if not raised).
- Base is 30 inches Width x 24 inches Depth.
- Base has a lip (for mouse or accessories) that is 12 ½ inches Width x 9 ¼ inches Depth.
- If Desk is fully extended (in Height) it measures 17 ½ inches from the surface that the desk is on.
- The Desk measures 41 ¾ inches from the back of the Base to the front of the Desk surface.
- There is a 12 ¾ inch space (Depth) to put the employee’s keyboard.
- The Desk measures 14 inches Height from Base to Desk surface bottom.
Capacity: Holds up to 45 pounds.
Comes fully assembled, no assembly required.