AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
Pro 48™ is a standing desk by VARIDESK®, height-adjustable to 11 different ergonomic positions, designed for employees who experience pain when sitting for a considerable duration to allow them to work comfortably. It is 4 feet wide featuring multiple monitor capacity and maximized work surface space. The two-tier design gives an upper display surface for multiple monitors, and a lower keyboard and mouse deck. The single, large display surface gives a work area for documents, accessories, and other essentials. The Pro 48 features the Varidesk® patented, spring-assisted lift mechanism that allows the employee or student to raise and lower it in 3 seconds.
Dimensions: The Desk is composed of a Base (the part that sits on a table) and a Desk surface (on which a computer would sit).
- Desk is 48 inches Width x 26 ¾ inches Depth (total).
- Desk surface is 24 inches Depth through the middle (so a 24-inch-deep at maximum computer would fit).
- Desk is 5 inches Height from Base to Desk surface (if not raised).
- Base is 41 ¼ inches Width x 22 ½ inches Depth.
- Base has a lip (for mouse or accessories) that is 8 inches Width x 6 ¼ inches Depth.
- If Desk is fully extended (in Height) it measures 15 ½ inches from the surface that the desk is on.
- The Desk measures 30 inches from the back of the Base to the front of the Desk surface.
- There is a 12 ¾ inch space (Depth) to put the employee’s keyboard (or other things).
Capacity: Holds up to 45 pounds.
No assembly required.