Perkins Mini Braille Display 16 Cell and 24 Cell
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
The Perkins Mini Braille Display 16 Cell and 24 Cell is a portable Braille display that provides Braille input and output for PCs, tablets, mobile phones, with internal note taking functionality. Users can use Notepad to write notes, create files, and move folders to another computer or mobile device. The Book Reader allows the user to download a book with a USB card or thumb drive and offers both automatic scroll and reading speed adjustment. The Perkins Mini 16 and 24 have a cursor routing button behind each Braille cell which is good for editing and making menu selections. Also features joysticks located on either side of the keyboard that offer navigation.
- Leather carrying case with strap.
- Book Reader.
- Rocker switch for on/off control.
- Touch cursor button.
- Joysticks on either side of the keyboard offer unparalleled navigation.
- Automatic document saving.
- USB cable.
- Power adapter.
- Rechargeable lithium battery. 4G Micro SD card installed.
- Bluetooth USB dongle for connectivity to older PCs.
- Power-saving sleep mode.
- Compatible with PCs, Apple computers, iPad, iPhones (Android coming soon)
- Compatible with major screen readers including JAWS, Window-Eyes, HAL and VoiceOver