Oscar 2 ABPM (With Software)
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
The Oscar 2 ABPM (With Software) is an ambulatory blood pressure monitor designed to help clinicians monitor and analyze a patient's blood pressure, meeting clinical standards, optimizing patient comfort through innovation, and giving clinicians practical interpretive analysis and reporting tools. Patented Orbit cuff uses an innovative stretch-sleeve design to maintain cuff placement and promote patient comfort. Motion tolerant algorithms reduce re-inflates and failed readings. Auto-intelligent inflation pressure also reduces measurement time, promoting patient comfort by controlling cuff inflation.
- Features three internationally recognized standards:
- British Hypertension Society
- European Society of Hypertension International Protocol
- AAMI AP10
- Power: Two AA batteries
- Weight: 284 grams, including batteries
- Dimensions: 12 x 7 x 3 cm
- Compatibility: PC Requirements: Serial or USB port, Windows® 98 or later
- Warranty: 2-year warranty