Ormesa Dondolino Prone
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
The Ormesa Dondolino is a heavy duty tilting prone/upright stander for children with special needs. Available in 3 sizes, the Dondolino special needs stander provides support for children with mild to moderate physical disabilities. The Ormesa Dondolino is latex-free, and features adjustable pelvic supports, kneepads, table, frame and wooden base.
The Dondolino pediatric special needs stander will accommodate a growing child as well as several children in therapy clinics, schools, and daycare centers. Prone and upright standing is essential for children with special needs. Not only does upright standing promote joint alignment, but critical bodily functions like breathing, digestion.
- Height, Depth & Tilt Adjustable Table (from 0 - 25 degrees)
- Rotating, Height, Depth, & Width Adjustable Knee Pads
- Pelvic Support Adjustable in Circumference, Height, & Front to Back - Velcro straps
- Width & Depth Adjustable Heel Rests
- 4 Swivel, Locking Wheels
- Height Adjustable Wooden Base
- Tilting Frame – Size 1 Tilt = 0 - 19 degrees