Ormesa 203-5 Shower Chair
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
The Ormesa 203-5 Shower Chair is designed for individuals with severe mobility disabilities or the elderly who cannot stand to shower. The chair's fireproof plastic allows a wide perspiration and is highly water-resistant. The sufficiently elastic covering assumes the shape of the shoulder and of the bottom. Winding Headrest is adjustable in tilt, height, and in the front-back position. Triangular shaped Winding Backrest can be fixed in 2 positions in order to establish 2 depths of the seat. The chair's seat has a 15-degree tilt in order to prevent its user from falling forward. Only 1 overturn-able footrest.
- Materials: Aluminum frame, painted with polyester and epoxi-polyester varnishes.
- Seat depth: 15.7/17.3 inches.
- Seat width: 17.7 inches.
- Backrest height; 29.5/39.3 inches.
- Backrest width: 23.6 inches.
- Distance seat edge to footrest: 14/18 inches.
- Total width: 19.2 inches.
- Total length: 36.2/42.5 inches.
- Total height: 46/57 inches.
- Backrest tilt: 30 Degrees.
- Weight: 39.7 pounds.
- Max load: 242 pounds.