One Touch Can Opener
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
The One Touch Can Opener is designed for use by individuals with fine motor, grasping, or upper extremity disabilities or arthritis. Placed on most cans, this opener travels around the lid, cutting below the lid to eliminate sharp, jagged edges. A built-in magnet holds the lid off the food. POWER: Uses 2 AA batteries (not included). DIMENSIONS (LxWxH): 6.5 x 2.5 x 1.5 inches. COLOR: White.
- One Touch Automatic Can Opener uses 2 AA batteries
- Put this unit on top of the can and it automatically cuts it open from the side
- Press the top button to start it
- When the lid is cut off, it has no sharp edges
- Note: Batteries are not included