Multipurpose Hand Prosthetic
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
The Multipurpose Hand Prosthetic is a do it yourself (DIY) designed for people without fingers so that they could perform some basic activities. The arm clamp is detachable so that users can make a custom clamp according to their comfort and needs. With this, users without fingers should be able to:
- Use Pens and Pencils
- Use Cutlery
- Use Toothbrush
- Hold cups
- Hold bags
- Use touchscreens
- Use 4mm Hex tool bits and interchangeable screwdriver sets
Material: 3D printing material.
In order for the stylus to work, it should be conductive and be connected electrically to your body. Step include:
- Take a small piece of aluminum foil.
- Attach it with a piece of wire.
- Wrap this around the stylus tip and stick it with tape.
- Extend the wire to the clamps.
- Add a small piece of metal to the other end of the wire.
- Whenever you want to use, attach this metal piece to your body and the stylus will start working.