Medline Deluxe Grab Bathtub Bar
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
The Medline Deluxe Grab Bathtub Bar is a transfer device designed for individuals with balance and lower extremity disabilities to get in and out of the bathtub safely. This safety assist grab bar is designed to help anyone who has trouble getting in and out of the tub due to age or injury. It is easy to install, tool-free assembly, clamps to all common sizes of bathtub walls quickly and has rubber pads. Portable. It features curved and straight surfaces to provide more grab points at a variety of angles. To keep the bar fresh and clean, the entire product is infused with antimicrobial protection to inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew continuously.
- The tub assist bar is made with enamel-coated steel for strength. It features non-slip, rubber-lined pads that clamp to tub surfaces without scratching them.
- Bar offers 1.25-inch gripping diameter to comply with ADA Guidelines and is designed to offer multiple grab points.
- Mounts on tub walls from 2.75 inches to 6.25 inches with a 1.5-inch wall clearance.
- Limited lifetime warranty on frame.
- 6-month warranty on handles, pads, grips and clamp mechanism. Supports up to 250 lbs., weighs 5.2 lbs.
Weight Capacity: Supports Up To 250 pounds.