AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
The MAX 300 is a power wheelchair equipped with a Sedeo Pro seating system that combines a highly adjustable seat frame with a wide choice of support and positioning options, including a full range of high-quality seat cushions and backrests. It has center wheel drive for maximum maneuverability and four-wheel drive. It can climbs up to 13 centimeters. Features include:
- Power adjustable front wheel height.
- Powered Variable Ground Clearance "VGC".
- Multi axle suspension for maximum comfort on any surface.
- High torque 4 pole motors.
- Easy maintenance and service. 3.7, 6.2 or 7.4 mile per hour speed.
- 73 Ah Gel battery capacity and at its capacity, has a range of 19.9 miles.
- Has a maximum safe slope of 15 degrees and maneuvers obstacles at a maximum of 5.1 inches.
- Turning circle (D): 44.5 inches.
- Seat width (SW): 24.2 - 33.5 inches.
- Seat depth: 16.5 - 37.3 inches.
- Seat height (minimum): 26.7 inches.
- Total width (W): 24 inches.
- Total length (L): 41.3 inches.
- Total height (incl. Backrest) (H): 41.7 inches.
- Capacity: 352 pounds.
- Headlights; Turn signals; Brake lights.
- Powered seat tilt up to 50 degrees.
- Powered seat elevation up to 11.8 inches.
- Powered backrest recline up to 160 degrees.
- A large variety of backrests and seat cushions.
- Angle adjustable leg rests.
- High torque motors.
- 2 colors + 190 RAL colors on request.
- A large range of special controls.