AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
extremity, spinal cord injury, or other severe physical disabilities. The LifeGlider is intended to be used by people who struggle to walk securely and confidently, and to allow mobility without extreme fatigue or fear of falling. By securing the body’s center of gravity, the LifeGlider encourages upright posture, helps restore proper gait, and reinforces a sense of balance and confidence. Unlike a traditional walker, it can be used hands-free.
- Made of steel
- Approximately 15 pounds
- Adjustable legs
- Smooth rolling wheels permit indoor or outdoor use
- Comfortable padded seat
- Wheel lock, can be positioned on right or left side
- Padded hand grips
- Folds for storage or transport
Dimensions (3 versions):
- Back of seat height range is 27 inches to 32 inches (68.5 centimeters to 81.3 centimeters) from the floor.
- Generally suitable for users between 4 feet 6 inches and 5 feet 4 inches (1.52 meters to 1.65 meters), up to 200 pounds (91kilograms).
- Back of seat height range is 30 inches to 35 inches (76.2 centimeters to 88.9 centimeters) from the floor.
- Generally suitable for users between 5 feet and 5 feet 9 inches (1.52 meters to 1.75 meters), up to 275 pounds (125kilograms).
- Back of seat height range is 33 inches to 40 inches (83.8 centimeters to 101.6 centimeters) from the floor.
- Generally suitable for users between 5 feet 9 inches and 6 feet 4 inches (1.75 meters to 1.93 meters), up to 275 pounds (125 kilograms).
Small: 17 pounds (7.5 kilograms).
Standard: 19 pounds (8.6 kilograms).
Tall: 21 pounds (9.5 kilograms).
- Disability Terms
- Blind and Low Vision
- Therapeutic Aids