Learn to Read – Level 8: Early Fluent Readers (Second Grade | Ages 7-8)
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
Learn to Read – Level 8: Early Fluent Readers (Second Grade | Ages 7-8) is a program designed for students with learning disabilities to teach them how to read. It is designed to help the child learn the building blocks of reading, Learn to Read – Level 8: Early Fluent Readers covers the following: Level 7 Review, Vowel Teams, Diphthongs and Complex Consonant Blends, “wr-” and “kn-,” Soft “c” and “g,” Two-Syllable Words and 18 New Sight Words.
Materials: This set includes the following.
- 3 Original Storybooks that are written to reinforce the skills the child learns in the program
- This Book is Broken
- The Puppy Look
- Shoes in the Night
- 1 Bonus Book, The Swish-Smacker Dirt Hacker, by the award-winning children’s book author Carolyn Crimi
- 1 Workbook that will guide the teacher and the child through all of the lessons and many fun activities
- 1 Set of Stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success
- 1 DVD filled with music videos and fun introductions to each lesson, where letters come to life
- Video streaming online of all DVD content and additional bonus content on MyHOP (My.HookedonPhonics.com)
- Blind and Low Vision
- Deaf And Hard of Hearing
- Disability Terms
- Instructional Materials
- Cognitive and Perceptual Skills
- Instructional Materials General
- Reading and Writing Skills