Learn to Read – Level 7: Early Fluent Readers (Second Grade | Ages 7-8)
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
Learn to Read – Level 7: Early Fluent Readers (Second Grade | Ages 7-8) is a program designed for students with learning disabilities to learn how to read. It is designed to help the child learn the building blocks of reading, Learn to Read – Level 7: Early Fluent Readers covers the following: Level 6 Review, Long Vowel Sounds with “e,” Vowel Teams like “ee”, “oa”, and “ai”, “r”-controlled Words, “y” at the End of a Word, Two-Syllable Words, and 18 New Sight Words.
Materials: This set includes the following,
- 3 Original Storybooks that were written to reinforce the skills the child learns in the program
- Kate and the Talent Show
- My Giant Bunny
- How Do We Get There from Here?
- 1 Bonus Book, Smart Shark, by the award-winning children’s book author Michelle Knudsen
- 1 Workbook that will guide the teacher and the child through all of the lessons and many fun activities
- 1 Set of Stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success
- 1 DVD filled with music videos and fun introductions to each lesson, where letters come to life
- Video streaming online of all DVD content and additional bonus content on MyHOP (My.HookedonPhonics.com)
- Blind and Low Vision
- Disability Terms