Learn to Read – Level 5: Transitional Readers (First Grade | Ages 6-7)
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
Learn to Read – Level 5: Transitional Readers (First Grade | Ages 6-7) is an adapted book designed for students with learning disabilities to build early reading skills. Transitional Readers covers the following: Level 4 Review, Beginning Consonant Blends Like “ch-,” “sh-,” “th-,” and “qu-,” Two-Syllable Words, and 18 New Sight Words.
Materials: This set includes the following.
- 3 Original Storybooks, written to reinforce the skills the child learns in the program
- Slim Sam
- Lucky for Me
- Good Job, Dennis
- 1 Bonus Book, Fred’s Red Hat, by the award-winning children’s book author and illustrator Rosemary Wells
- 1 Workbook that will guide you and the child through all of the lessons and many fun activities
- 1 Set of Stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success
- 1 DVD filled with phonemic lessons and bonus content
- Video streaming online of all DVD content and additional bonus content on MyHOP (My.HookedonPhonics.com)
- Disability Terms