Learn to Read – Level 3: Emergent Readers (Kindergarten | Ages 4-6)
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
earn to Read – Level 3: Emergent Readers (Kindergarten | Ages 4-6) is an adapted program designed for students with learning disabilities to help them learn the building blocks of reading, Learn to Read Level 3: Emergent Readers covers the following. A Review of Letter Names and Letter Sounds, Short, “a” and “i” Vowel Sounds, Adding “-s” to Nouns and Verbs and 16 New Sight Words.
Materials: This set includes the following.
- 6 Original Storybooks, written to reinforce the skills your child learns in the program
- The Kit
- In the Bin
- The Rats
- 1 Bonus Book, Tim and Sam, by the award-winning children’s book author and illustrator David Ezra Stein
- 1 Workbook that will guide you and your child through all of the lessons and many fun activities
- 1 Set of Stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success
- 1 DVD filled with music videos and fun introductions to each lesson, where letters come to life
- Video streaming online of all DVD content and additional bonus content on MyHOP (My.HookedonPhonics.com)
- Blind and Low Vision
- Deaf And Hard of Hearing
- Disability Terms