Learn to Read – Level 2: Early Emergent Readers (Pre-K | Ages 3-4)
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
Learn to Read – Level 2: Early Emergent Readers (Pre-K | Ages 3-4) is a program designed for students with learning disabilities to learn how to read. It introduces the following beginning concepts: Review of the Alphabet, Matching Uppercase and Lowercase Letters, Matching Beginning Sounds with Words and Objects and Identifying Letter Sounds and Rhyming Words.
Materials: This set includes the following.
- 2 Original Storybooks were written to reinforce the skills the child learns in the program.
- Follow That Ball.
- Make Room for Zelda.
- 1 Bonus Book, The Party, by the award-winning children’s book author and illustrator David McPhail.
- 1 Workbook that will guide the teacher and the child through all of the lessons and many fun activities.
- 1 Set of Stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success.
- 2 Sets of Letters and Picture Flashcards designed to reinforce letter names and letter sounds.
- 1 DVD filled with music videos and fun introductions to each lesson, where letters come to life.
- Video streaming online of all DVD content and additional bonus content on MyHOP (My.HookedonPhonics.com).
- Deaf And Hard of Hearing
- Deaf Blind
- Disability Terms
- Environmental Adaptations
- Therapeutic Aids