Leap Motion Controller
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
The Leap Motion controller is a sensor intended to help people with dyslexia. It senses the natural movement of the hands and works like a pointer on the computers. Currently, it works with most operating systems. The Leap Motion Controller doesn’t replace the keyboard, mouse, stylus, or trackpad. It works with them, and without special adapters. Once the Leap Motion software is running it's connected to the USB to begin use.
- Dimensions: 0.5(H)x1.2(W)x3(D) inches
- Weight: 0.1 pounds
- Cables included: 24" & 60" USB 2.0 (microUSB 3.0 connectors)
- Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 7 or 8 or Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- AMD Phenon ll or Intel Core i3, i5 i7 processor
- 2 GB RAM
- USB Port
- Internet Connection