Kozie G-Tube Pads
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
The Kozie G-Tube Pads are designed for children to be worn around the G-tube to help absorb leaks from formula and stomach fluids. The pads are designed to be used in place of gauze and tape. The pads are washable and can be used over and over. They are made of three thick layers to absorb, wick away moisture, and repel fluid. Features include:
- Totally edged in an embroidered satin stitch which ensures durability, stability, resists unraveling, and presents.
- Helps to eliminate Granulation Tissue and Irritation
- Protects Clothes
- Machine wash
- Small snap closure
- So soft and adorable designs
- Under layer, Soft Brushed 100% Cotton "Moleskin like".
- Middle layer, Water Repellent liner.
- Top layer, 100% soft cotton flannel.
Size: One size all (Children only). Pad is 2 inches.
Latex free: Yes.
Sold individually, as set of 3, or set of 5.