KneeRover Kids Knee Walker Child Knee Scooter Pediatric Crutch Alternative in PINK
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
KneeRover Kids Knee Walker Child Knee Scooter Pediatric is a pediatric steerable knee scooter designed specifically for children and small adults who are recovering from a broken foot, broken ankle, broken leg, foot surgery, ankle surgery or other lower leg injuries or medical conditions, like ulcers, to be a means of transportation. It provides stability and safety with its sturdy design, unique 4-wheel frame, adjustable handbrake, and rear disc brake. Designed to be an alternative to crutches, the Kneerover Knee Walker is compatible with both the right and left legs and offers a 3-inch thick contoured knee platform and ergonomic rubber hand grips for comfort. The knee walkers are equipped with a detachable storage basket and feature tool-free assembly and setup.
Product Weight: 18 pounds. Weight Capacity: 160 pounds.
Color: Pink / Purple Measurements:
- Overall Length: 26 inches
- Handlebar Height Range: 27 inches to 32.5 inches
- Overall Height w/ handlebar folded and seat removed: 14 inches
- Knee Support Height Range: 14 inches - 17.5 inches
- Knee Pad: 5 inches Width x 10 inches Length
- Front Axle Width: 16 inches
- Wire Basket is 9 inches Length x 7 inches Width x 6.5 inches Height