The KneeRover Jr. All Terrain Steerable Knee Walker
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
The KneeRover Jr. All Terrain Steerable Knee Walker is a steerable all terrain knee walker designed specifically for children and small results in recovering from injury or surgery to the foot, ankle, or lower leg as well as below the knee amputees to be used as a means of transportation. For storage and portability, it has easy fold capability, adjustable rim hand brake, dual crossbar design for durability, rear brake, padded contoured comfortable knee platform with easy folding mechanism, and left and right leg compatibility. Accommodates patient heights 4 feet to 5 feet, 9 inches in height. Other features include:
- Ergo dynamic easy clean rubber grips
- 10-inch pneumatic tires for navigating around the home, workplace, and any terrain with ease (including grass, gravel, dirt and gaps in sidewalks)
- Fully adjustable knee platform and handle bars with a folding mechanism for transport and storage of rolling knee walker
- Advanced automotive style tie-rod steering mechanism and an adjustable hand brake.
- Double bar construction offers strength and stability.
- Knee Rest: Contoured Molded Foam.
- Handlebars: Comfort Form 7/8-inch Steel.
- Wire basket: 7.5 inches x 5 inches x 5 inches.
- Knee Platform Dimensions: 10 inches Length x 5 inches Width x 2.5 inches Height.
- Folded Dimensions: 30 inches Length x 20 inches Width x 16 inches Height.
- Tire Dimensions: 10 inch x 2.25 inch Air Filled with Articulated Valve.
- Box Dimensions: 23 inches Length x 17 inches Width x 32 inches Height.
- Knee Walker Platform Lowest: 16 inches.
- Knee Walker Platform highest: 19.5 inches.
- Handle Bar Height Lowest: 32 inches.
- Handle Bar Height Highest: 38 inches.
- Overall Length: 30 inches.
- Overall Width: 20 inches.
- 2.5-inch Height Knee Rest.
- Weight Capacity: 250 pounds.
- Patient Height Range: 4 feet – 5 feet, 9 inches.
- Weight without carton: 24 pounds.
- Weight with carton: 30 pounds.