Knee Walker Jr. Steerable Knee Scooter for Kids
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
The Knee Walker Jr. Steerable Knee Scooter for Kids is the first pediatric steerable knee scooter designed specifically for children and small adults 3 foot 6 inches - 5 foot 4 inches and under 160 pounds, who cannot bear weight on their foot or ankle, yet want to remain active and mobile. The Knee Walker Jr. provides stability and safety with its sturdy dual bar design, unique 4-wheel frame, adjustable hand brake, and rear disc brake. Compatible with both the right and left legs, this kneeling scooter offers a 3-inch thick contoured knee platform and ergonomic rubber hand grips for complete comfort. Additionally, these knee walkers are equipped with a free detachable storage basket and feature tool-free assembly & setup.
- Product Weight: 18 pounds.
- Weight without carton: 18 pounds.
- Weight with carton: 22 pounds.
- Weight Capacity: 160 pounds.
- Patient Height Range: 3 feet, 6 inches to 5 feet, 4 inches.
- Wire Basket: 7.5 inches x 5 inches x 5 inches.
- Tire Dimensions: 5.75 inches x 1.25 inches Foam Filled Tires.
- Knee Platform Dimensions: 10 inches Length x 5 inches Width x 3 inches Height.
- Box Dimensions: 17 inches Length x 14 inches Width x 27 inches Height.
- Basket Dimensions: 7.5 inches Length x 5 inches Width x 5 inches Height.
- Folded Dimensions: 26 inches Length x 16 inches Width x 13.25 inches Height.
Materials: Grips: Ergo Dynamic Easy Clean Rubber.
- Knee Walker Platform Lowest: 14 inches.
- Knee Walker Platform highest: 17.5 inches.
- Handle Bar Height Lowest: 27 inches.
- Handle Bar Height Highest: 32.5 inches.
- Overall Length: 26 inches.
- Overall Width: 16 inches.