Jive Up Standing Electric Wheelchair
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
Jive Up Standing Electric Wheelchair is designed for use by individuals with limited lower extremity mobility as a result of stroke, spinal cord injury and traumatic brain injury. It is designed for indoor and outdoor handling on multiple terrains. Users can press a button to move from a sitting to standing position. The Jive Up provides 5 memory positions: transfer, relax, stand up, sitting and lie down. These positions are accessible through the joystick or the 5-button switch box. It offers improved pressure relief for those who may have limited ability to independently weight shift or have to sit for long periods. Benefits of standing include the following:
- Enhanced function and ability to reach and access your environment.
- Improved range of motion and a reduction of the risk of contractures.
- Supporting vital organ capacity including: pulmonary, bowel and bladder function and improves circulation.
- Promoting bone health and reducing the occurrence of skeletal deformities by encouraging standing.
- Reducing abnormal muscle tone and spasticity
- Color choices: red, blue or white
- Maximum user weight: 120 kilogram (18½ Stone)
- Caster wheel options: drive wheels 356 millimeters (14 inches) / castor 152 millimeters (6”)
- Seat width: 400 millimeters – 500 millimeters (15½ inches - 19½ inches)
- Seat depth: 400 millimeters – 520 millimeters (15½ inches - 20¼ inches)
- Seat angle: 0 degrees – 22 degrees
- Backrest angle: 90 degrees – 175 degrees
- Seat memory functions: Sitting, Stand-up, Lie-down, Relax, Transfer
- Maximum speed: 6 kph (4 mph), 10 kph (6 mph), 13 kph (8 mph)
- Battery size: 60Ah and 70Ah
- Maximum dynamic stability: 10° (18%)
- Overall width: 630 millimeters (24½ inches)
- Turning radius: Max. 910 millimeters (35½ inches)
- Maximum range (ISO 7176-4): 32 km (40 km with 70Ah battery)
- Maximum curb climbing: 100 millimeters (4 inches)
- Transport (ISO 7176-19): 4 Point tie-down systema