AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
IFTTT is a functional application for cellular phones designed to enhance accessibility on phones for people with severe physical disabilities. The app allows different apps to work together so to make one app do virtually anything with virtually any other app. The user can:
- Control everything around them with their voice and Amazon Alexa
- Stay informed about what’s happening from publications like The New York Times and ESPN
- Receive a notification with the forecast each morning
- Stay safe with automated and intelligent home security alerts
- Streamline your social media
- Save all mobile screenshots in a specific album
- Back up important files, photos, and contacts to cloud-storage solutions, such as Dropbox or Google Drive
- Set thier home thermostat to an optimal temperature when they arrive home
- Post all Instagrams as Twitter photos or Pinterest pins
- Trigger events based on current location
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Computer Accessories
- Disability Terms