HON Solve Series ReActiv Back Task Stool, Ink
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
The HON Solve Series ReActiv Back Task Stool, Ink is an ergonomic chair for use by individuals with back pain to allow them to do general office task work ergonomically. Feature a T-Bar design. The synchronized seat and back move in harmony with the user to provide continuous comfort. Seat glide adjustment moves the seat cushion forward or back to adapt to upper leg length. Waterfall seat edge promotes leg circulation. Height- and width-adjustable arms for upper body support.the ReActiv hexagonal design is molded from flexible thermoplastic elastomers and contains dozens of intersecting nodes which flex independently and move with your body, delivering continuous support while allowing air to flow.
Material: Seat: Fabric, Armrest: Plastic, Back: Mesh, Base: Plastic
- Distance Between Arms: 20 inches.
- Arm Height From Seat: 11 inches.
- Overall Width: minimum 27 inches, maximum 29 3/4 inches.
- Overall Depth: 28 3/4 inches.
- Overall Height: minimum 43 inches, maximum 53 inches.
- Seat Width: 19 inches.
- Seat Depth: minimum 16 inches, maximum 18 inches.
- Seat Height minimum 23 inches, maximum 33 inches.
- Back Width 19 inches, Height 22 inches.
Weight Capacity: 300 pounds.