Grand Line Heavy Duty Quad Cane
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
The Grand Line Heavy Duty Quad Cane is designed for use by users with walking or balance disabilities. The device is designed with lightweight extra strong steel base with push button adjustment which adjusts in one-inch increment. It can be used with the left or right hand and features replaceable snap on grip which is easier to grasp for those with limited dexterity and provides comfort and balance to patient.
Material: Steel base.
Size: Small and Large.
- Small Size Height: 28.5 to 38.5 inches (72.4 centimeters to 97.8 centimeters).
- Small Size Overall Width: 8.25 inches (20.9 centimeters).
- Small Size Depth: 6 inches (15.2 centimeters).
- Small Size Weight: 2.75 pounds (1.2 kilograms).
- Large Size Height: 28.5 to 38.5 inches (72.4 centimeters to 97.8 centimeters).
- Large Overall Width: 12 inches (30.5 centimeters).
- Large Size Depth: 7.75 inches (19.7 centimeters).
- Large Size Weight: 3.125 pounds (1.4 kilograms).
Weight capacity: 700 pounds.