Genesis 400 Hydraulic
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
The Genesis 400 Hydraulic is a patient lift for use by individuals with severe physical disabilities, spinal cord injury, and other neurological disabilities, used to make transfers safer and easier. Manuals, literature, and videos for the Genesis 400 Hydraulic and Sling Measuring Guide available online.
- Quick-snap connections (no tools required).
- Rear casters lock.
- Lifts Patient from Floor.
- Disassembles for Transport/Storage.
- 6-Pt Spreader Bar.
- Sling Types: 6-Point Sling.
Warranty: 3 Year Limited Warranty.
- Dimensions: 52 x 28 x 14 inches.
- Base Width Open: 35.5 inches. Closed: 26 inches.
- Internal Base Width Open: 30.5 inches. Closed: 21 inches.
- Lifting Range: 28 to 68 inches.
- Furniture Clearance Needed: 4.5 inches.
- Base Height: 4.5 inches.
- Mast Height: 46 inches.
- Overall Length: 41 inches.
- Caster Size - Front: 3 inches. Rear: 4 inches.
Product Weight: 75 pounds.
Weight Capacity: 400 pounds.
Shipping Weight: 135.00 pounds.