Focus 14 Blue Custom Leather Carrying Case
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
The Focus 14 Blue Custom Leather Carrying Case is a carrying case for the Focus 14, a braille interface device with an 8 dot keyboard. The Focus 14 Blue Custom Leather Carrying Case is meant for blind users. The carrying case closes magnetically, has a zippered front pocket, and shoulder strap.
Power: Charge battery via USB.
- Bluetooth 2.0 and USB 2.0 connectivity - toggle between two connected devices.
- Out-of-the box compatibility with Apple® iOS devices.
- Use with JAWS for Braille and speech access.
- Works with JAWS BrailleIn™ for contracted Braille input in Windows®.
- Braille Study Mode with JAWS.
- Works with Talks and Mobile Speak.
Materials: soft leather.