Focus 14 Blue
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
The Focus 14 Blue is a Braille interface device designed for blind individuals to use as a personal digital assistant (PDA). The device gives the user access to email, the internet, and has features to make it a personal organizer. Features include 8-dot keyboard, USB and Bluetooth® connectivity, 14 refreshable Braille cells, smooth, a paper-like feel, thumb keys, panning buttons, and NAV Rockers. Compatible with smartphones, iPads®, tablets, and other mobile devices.
Power: Charge battery via USB.
Bluetooth 2.0 and USB 2.0 connectivity - toggle between two connected device.
- Out-of-the box compatibility with Apple® iOS devices
- Use with JAWS for Braille and speech access
- Works with JAWS BrailleIn™ for contracted Braille input in Windows®
- Braille Study Mode with JAWS
- Works with Talks and Mobile Speak