EZ-ON MAX II Safety Vest
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
The EZ-ON MAX II Safety Vest is assistive technology designed to help children with Autism Spectrum and sensory processing disorders with safe transportation. Hidden connector points keep children from getting up and out. Rear zipper enclosure with zipper lock. Comes with seat mount, no drilling installation needed.
Options: Choose from the following.
- High-Backed Seat $3.00.
- Buckleroo Seat Belt Buckle Guard $9.95.
- Lower Latch Add-on $47.95.
- Safety Cutter $17.95.
- Ankle Straps $61.95.
- Crotch Strap Extender $30.95.
- Neck Pad $15.95.
- Sewn on Upper Arm Straps $37.95.
- Portable Upper Arm Straps $61.95.
- Sewn on Wrist Straps $32.95.
- Portable Wrist Straps $53.95.
- Locking Clip $6.95.
- Portable Crotch Strap $38.95.
see Technical Specifications