AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
Envision Glasses are artificial intelligence (AI)-powered smartglasses designed for individuals who are blind or have low vision. Equipped with an Optical Character Recognition (OCR) program, an 8MP camera with a wide field of view, three beamforming microphones, a mono audio speaker, USB audio and Bluetooth audio, a multi-touch gesture touchpad, and WIFI and Bluetooth connection, these smartglasses can be controlled using touch and voice commands. Envision Glasses can:
- Read text (e.g., books, magazines, street signs, handwritten cards, etc.) aloud in over 60 languages;
- Describe scenes - offer a description of what is in front of the user;
- Detect colors;
- Scan barcodes - help users identify products;
- Find objects - allow users to scan a room when they need to find something (e.g., keys);
- Recognize faces - Envision Glasses can learn familiar faces to help users find their friend or family member in a public area;
- Conduct video calls - allow users to contact a family member or friend and share contextual information with them (e.g., the user’s location on a map) if additional assistance is needed; and
- Take photos or record videos - allow users to capture momentous events.
Power: 820 milliampere hour (mAh) battery.
- Blind and Low Vision
- Disability Terms