The E-Z Out Car Door Handle for Seniors
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
The E-Z Out Door HandyBar Handle is designed for seniors and people with mobility disabilities it assist them in exiting vehicles. The handle fits into the U-shaped striker plate of a car’s door frame. It works on both driver and passenger sides, allowing users hold onto something with both hands when entering and exiting a vehicle.
The handle allows the user to easily sit or stand safely while entering or exiting their vehicle, offering support and protection from falls. Added features can include a seat belt cutter and window breaker.
- Protects against falls.
- Universal: Secure fit into passenger or driver side of door latch, no vehicle modification required.
- No-Slip Ergonomic Grip: Fits perpendicular to car for grip and leverage.
- Window Breaker.
- Seat Belt Cutter.
- Works on all cars with a standard door latch striker plate (most cars) exception of vehicles manufactured in 1980 or prior because they do not have the U shaped plate on the door frame that is needed for the product to be secured to.
- Non-Slip Grip.
- Durable - Supports up to 350 lbs.
- Universal - Fits on any door latch – no vehicle modification required.
- Lifetime Manufacturers Guarantee.