Dyslexia Kit in a Bag
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
Dyslexia Kit in a Bag is a kit that helps students with learning disabilities participate in normal classroom activities. It helps students keep up with other students and helps students learn how to ask for help. This kit tries to help young people talk about their difficulties and what helps, to support self organization, to help raise self esteem and confidence, and helps give students a voice to voice if they are worried or upset, and to voice what they need.
- Dealing with Dyslexia at School Conversation Starter Card Pack
- Rotary Schedule Board with mini dry wipe boards and pen (helps with self organisation)
- What do I do if I am worried fan
- How do I tell someone if I am worried fan
- What do I do if I am being bullied fan
- Emotions and Expressions Fan
- Feelings Fan
- Now/Then communications kit
- Set of mini dry wipe boards
- Cloud dry wipe board
- Set of 2 ‘I’m OK/I’m not OK’ mood bands
- My special Sticker Sets with Blank Fans
- A printable teachers and teaching assistants resource book. Use to print off posters and activities including resource to take home.