DIY Walker Seat
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
This do-it-yourself walker seat is for individuals who use a walker who may tire easily and struggle to find somewhere to sit. The design is lightweight and removable.
Full instructions can be found here: https://www.instructables.com/id/Seat-for-a-walker/
- Sewing machine
- Seam ripper
- Length of car seat harness webbing
- 1 inch flat nylon webbing
- Heavy duty upholstry thread
- 4 - 1 inch welded steel D rings
- 8 - 1 inch welded steel O rings
- 4 - 3/4 inch electrical conduit claps (dipped in plastic dip prior to use)
- Flat headed screwdriver